Domain Information for allegiancehealth.org
Search Engine Rankings
- Search Sites Backlinks Indexed pages
Analytics / Ad-codes
- Service Code
- Google Analytics: UA-20474309
Whois record for allegiancehealth.org
WhoisThis is a cached entry from 2013-08-16 09:29:56, press here to do a realtime lookup!
Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in
determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the
Public Interest Registry registry database. The data in this record is provided by
Public Interest Registry for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not
guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based
access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes
and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or
facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers; or
(b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send
queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator, a Registrar, or
Afilias except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves
the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query,
you agree to abide by this policy.
Created On:20-Sep-2006 18:53:51 UTC
Last Updated On:29-Aug-2012 20:07:19 UTC
Expiration Date:20-Sep-2015 18:53:51 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions, LLC (R63-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant Name:Bruce Porter
Registrant Organization:Allegiance Health
Registrant Street1:205 N East Ave
Registrant Postal Code:49201
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Admin Name:Joel Maust
Admin Organization:Allegiance Health
Admin Street1:205 N East Ave
Admin Postal Code:49201
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Tech Name:Allegiance Health
Tech Street1:205 N. East Ave.
Tech Postal Code:49201
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX Ext.:
List of subdomains under allegiancehealth.org
- DNS Record Type Target
- webmail.allegiancehealth.org A 184.108.40.206
- allegiancehealth.org A 220.127.116.11
- allegiancehealth.org MX 10 sparky.allegiancehealth.org
- allegiancehealth.org NS ns1.wafoote.org
- allegiancehealth.org NS ns2.wafoote.org
- allegiancehealth.org SOA ns1.wafoote.org
- donate.allegiancehealth.org CNAME 20129.bbnc.bbcust.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org A 18.104.22.168
- www.allegiancehealth.org A 22.214.171.124
- www.allegiancehealth.org CNAME dc-11305-1442786381.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-916.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-925.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-927.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-934.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-935.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-941.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-944.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org NS ns-947.amazonaws.com
- www.allegiancehealth.org SOA ns-941.amazon.com
- zix01.zixvpm.allegiancehealth.org A 126.96.36.199
- stage.allegiancehealth.org A 188.8.131.52
- zix02.zixvpm.allegiancehealth.org A 184.108.40.206
DNS report for zone allegiancehealth.org
- Category Status Test Name Information
- Zone transfers
All of your nameservers disallows zone transfers (AXFR). This is good.
- Recursive Queries
All of your nameservers disallows recursive queries. This is good.
- Mismatched NS records
OK. The NS records at all your nameservers are identical.
- DNS servers responded
Good. All nameservers listed at the parent server responded.
- Multiple Nameservers
OK. You have multiple nameservers. In most cases 2 are enough, however, RFC2182 section 5 states that you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7.
- Nameservers are lame
OK. All the nameservers listed at the parent servers answer authoritatively for your domain.
- Domain CNAMES
OK. RFC1912 2.4 and RFC2181 10.3 state that there should be no CNAMEs if an NS (or any other)
record is present.
- Different subnets
ERR. All your nameservers are in the 220.127.116.11/24 subnet. (C-class)
- IPs of nameservers
Ok. Looks like the IP addresses of your nameservers are public. This is a good thing because it will prevent DNS delays and other problems like
- DNS servers allow
OK. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default.
- NSs have same SOA
OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is 230
- SOA MNAME entry
OK. ns1.wafoote.org That server is listed at the parent servers.
- SOA Serial
Your SOA serial number is: 230. Your SOA serial can pretty much be whatever you want, but most people prefer to have it in YYYYMMDD00-99 format.
- SOA REFRESH
OK. Your SOA REFRESH interval is: 43200. That is OK
- SOA RETRY
OK. Your SOA RETRY value is: 600. Looks ok.
- SOA EXPIRE
OK. Your SOA EXPIRE value is: 1209600. Looks ok.
- SOA MINIMUM
OK. Your SOA MINIMUM value is: 3600. Looks ok.
- MX Records
Your MX records that were reported by your nameservers are:
- MX is not IP
OK. All of your MX records are host names.
- Multiple MX
OK. You have multiple mailservers. (3 MX records detected)
- IPs are public
OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs.
- WWW CNAME
OK. No CNAME