Domain Information for domainnetwork.se
- Category Information
(shared with 65803 domains)
188.8.131.52 (shared with 64574 domains)
dns1.cscdns.net184.108.40.206 (1) dns2.cscdns.net220.127.116.11 (0)
mx1.bne.server-mail.com18.104.22.168 (12172) mx2.bne.server-mail.com22.214.171.124 (14366)
- Keyword Position Monthly searches
Search Engine Rankings
- Search Sites Backlinks Indexed pages
Analytics / Ad-codes
- Service Code
- We couldn't find any analytics or ad codes on the web page
Whois record for domainnetwork.se
WhoisThis is a cached entry from 2018-05-04 13:59:16, press here to do a realtime lookup!
# Copyright (c) 1997- IIS (The Internet Foundation In Sweden).
# All rights reserved.
# The information obtained through searches, or otherwise, is protected
# by the Swedish Copyright Act (1960:729) and international conventions.
# It is also subject to database protection according to the Swedish
# Copyright Act.
# Any use of this material to target advertising or
# similar activities is forbidden and will be prosecuted.
# If any of the information below is transferred to a third
# party, it must be done in its entirety. This server must
# not be used as a backend for a search engine.
# Result of search for registered domain names under
# the .se top level domain.
# This whois printout is printed with UTF-8 encoding.
dnssec: unsigned delegation
registrar: CSC Corp Domains
List of subdomains under domainnetwork.se
- DNS Record Type Target
- www.domainnetwork.se A 126.96.36.199
- www.domainnetwork.se A 188.8.131.52
- domainnetwork.se A 184.108.40.206
- domainnetwork.se A 220.127.116.11
- domainnetwork.se MX 4 mx1.bne.server-mail.com
- domainnetwork.se MX 4 mx2.bne.server-mail.com
- domainnetwork.se NS dns1.cscdns.net
- domainnetwork.se NS dns2.cscdns.net
- domainnetwork.se SOA dns1.cscdns.net
- domainnetwork.se TXT v=spf1 ptr ip4:18.104.22.168 ip4:22.214.171.124/24 ip4:126.96.36.199/24 ip4:188.8.131.52/24 ip4:184.108.40.206/24 ip4:220.127.116.11/24 ip4:18.104.22.168/24 ip4:22.214.171.124/24 ip4:126.96.36.199/24 include:mx-int.bne.server-mail.com -all
- smtp.domainnetwork.se A 188.8.131.52
- ns2.domainnetwork.se A 184.108.40.206
- ns.domainnetwork.se A 220.127.116.11
- mail.domainnetwork.se A 18.104.22.168
DNS report for zone domainnetwork.se
- Category Status Test Name Information
- Zone transfers
All of your nameservers disallows zone transfers (AXFR). This is good.
- Recursive Queries
All of your nameservers disallows recursive queries. This is good.
- Mismatched NS records
OK. The NS records at all your nameservers are identical.
- DNS servers responded
Good. All nameservers listed at the parent server responded.
- Multiple Nameservers
OK. You have multiple nameservers. In most cases 2 are enough, however, RFC2182 section 5 states that you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7.
- Nameservers are lame
OK. All the nameservers listed at the parent servers answer authoritatively for your domain.
- Domain CNAMES
OK. RFC1912 2.4 and RFC2181 10.3 state that there should be no CNAMEs if an NS (or any other)
record is present.
- Different subnets
OK. Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets!
- IPs of nameservers
Ok. Looks like the IP addresses of your nameservers are public. This is a good thing because it will prevent DNS delays and other problems like
- DNS servers allow
OK. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default.
- NSs have same SOA
OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is 2010031102
- SOA MNAME entry
OK. ns.domainnetwork.se That server is listed at the parent servers.
- SOA Serial
Your SOA serial number is: 2010031102. Your SOA serial can pretty much be whatever you want, but most people prefer to have it in YYYYMMDD00-99 format.
- SOA REFRESH
OK. Your SOA REFRESH interval is: 14400. That is OK
- SOA RETRY
OK. Your SOA RETRY value is: 600. Looks ok.
- SOA EXPIRE
OK. Your SOA EXPIRE value is: 2419200. Looks ok.
- SOA MINIMUM
WARN. Your SOA MINIMUM interval is: 86400. We recommend that you lower it to be within the 3600 to 10800 range. (1 to 3 hours)
- MX Records
Your MX records that were reported by your nameservers are:
- MX is not IP
OK. All of your MX records are host names.
- Multiple MX
OK. You have multiple mailservers. (2 MX records detected)
- IPs are public
OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs.
- WWW CNAME
OK. No CNAME